BCCBC RETURN TO CAMPUS GUIDANCE - COVID-19.
- All students, contractors and anyone entering Madlab School of Fitness shall show proof of double vaccination via the province of BC's vaccine passport or equivalent.
- All attendances are by appointment only.
- All appointments are made remotely online.
- Anyone attending Madlab School of Fitness must be registered with Madlab School of Fitness. Madlab is not open to the public.
3: Gathering and Events
- Students who are sick, have developed any symptoms of COVID-19, who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or who have been out of the country within the past 14 days are not permitted to enter the premises.
- Students are encouraged to complete a self-assessment before arriving on campus. https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Instructors are required to complete a self-assessment upon arrival to campus.
4: Administrative Measures
- Students are spaced and distanced by a minimum of two meters and must wear a mask whenever that is not possible, although not recommended or required by the BCCDC.
- Capacity is limited to 33% of max capacity, although not recommended or required by the BCCDC.
4: Personal Measures
- Students and staff will stay home when sick.
- Students and staff will get tested when they display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students and staff will continue to practice clean hand hygiene and use appropriate cleaning stations.
5: Clients - Layers of Protection - Masks
- As per PHO Order on Face Coverings, masks must be worn at all times in exercise facilities except when exercising.
- All instructors/personal trainers must wear a mask at all times except when exercising
- Masks are recommended while exercising for all patrons and instructors
6: Clients - Layers of Protection - Ventilation
- To ensure a safe training space, we will be actively monitoring the CO2 monitor hanging at the north end of the facility to ensure we remain below the mark of 700ppm - entry doors, bay doors and windows will be opened as needed to provide fresh air and increased ventilation.
Our Program ExplainedProject type
Understand Training VolumeProject type
Coach's Role: From Gym to LifeProject type
Embrace The Moment, Make Adjustments.Project type
Hybrid Membership ExplainedProject type
Accountability with MadlabProject type
Five Reasons To Have A Fitness CoachProject type
What Is RPE And How Do I Use It? - DuplicateProject type
Senior Strength - Spring 2023Project type
HEART RATE VARIABILITY: PART 3.Project type
A Few Relaxation StrategiesProject type
Change Takes GritProject type
HEART RATE VARIABILITY: PART 2.Project type
Space: Your Mobility's Final FrontierProject type
What is mindset coaching?Project type
Your Hips and Your Golf SwingProject type
Fitness: A Term Thats Hard To Nail DownProject type
HEART RATE VARIABILITY: PART 1.Project type
Why Madlab is the Last ‘gym’ I’ll ever joinProject type
Fitness is Like InvestingProject type
INTRODUCING THE SLANT BOARD.Project type
PRORESS REQUIRES DISCIPLINEProject type
A TANGENT FROM COACH CHESTYProject type
TWO HOURS IN NATURE.Project type
Stress + Rest = ProgressProject type
How to improve your conditioning - Part 2Project type
The Importance of Strength Training as You Age.Project type
Pre-Workout NutritionProject type
How to improve your conditioning - Part 1Project type
Post Workout NutritionProject type
Breath Through Your Nose - Part FourProject type
Five Things You Need To Know About IronProject type
2021 Dude AwardProject type
Understanding the Numbers on the Rowing MachineProject type
Push-Up Strength CalculationsProject type
Breathe Through Your Nose Part TwoProject type
Know your NumbersProject type
Qualitative before QuantitativeProject type
Don't Forget Your FiberProject type
Breathe Through Your Nose Part OneProject type
How to Become a More Positive Person in 24 HoursProject type
Three things to remember about trainingProject type
What it means to play the long gameProject type