March 29th, 2021
– All attendances are by appointment only.
– All appointments are made remotely online.
2: Arriving Safely on Campus
– Students who are sick, have developed any symptoms of COVID-19, who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or who have been out of the country within the past 14 days are not permitted to enter the premises.
– Students are encouraged to complete a self-assessment before arriving on campus. https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
– Coaches are required to complete a self-assessment upon arrival to campus.
– Students are only permitted to enter the facility 5 minutes before the arrival of the start of their appointment.
– Students are asked to wait outside of the North bay doors until 5 minutes before the start of their appointment.
– Entering the building before then will not be allowed.
– We encourage students to wait under the overhang or in their cars until 5 minutes before their specific start time.
– Upon arrival, students will use one of the five hand sanitizers in the facility.
– Instructors will direct students to their private socially distanced section.
– Students are to keep all personal belongings with them. Leaving personal items in the changeroom is prohibited.
– Once in their private section, they will have access to fresh, clean towels along with an alcohol-based cleaner to use to clean and sanitize all equipment in their zone.
3: During Appointments
– Instructors will guide and direct students of Madlab School of Fitness.
– The staff sets up-Equipment before the arrival of students.
– Students will use their personal mobile devices when following their programming.
– Navigating the facility floor is limited. If students need to set up equipment during an appointment, they will be limited to the instructor’s discretion.
– Arrows are taped 12 feet apart on the facility floor to ensure distancing exists when navigating the workout floor.
– Instructors and students do not travel between the private zones as they use the facility’s perimeter to get from point A to point B.
– Instructors wear a mask when navigating the facility.
– Masks are mandatory for students.
– Music is less than 80 decibels at the location of the mixer.
– Access to the washrooms will be limited to one user at a time and monitored closely to ensure social distancing measures are practiced.
– Washroom doors are to be locked when in use to ensure they remain single use only.
– Liquid hand soap is used after each washroom visit.
– Hand dryers are not to be used as paper towels have been provided.
– The use of showers is prohibited.
– Upon completion of an appointment, students will take the time to clean and sanitize all equipment.
4: Departing from Campus
– Students will have until 5 minutes after completing their appointment to clean and tidy up their private training zone.
– If the south bay doors are closed, they will be opened and used as the facility’s exit.
– Once off the premises, clients are still encouraged to wear masks and practice social distancing protocols.
– Zones are taped and labelled on the facility floor.
– Zones are distanced by 2 meters.
– Each private zone is a minimum of 105 square feet in size (14’x7’6”)
– The private zones account for less than 35% of the entire facility floor.
– The size of the facility is 10,000 square feet
- Cleaning Procedures
– Students have access to their spray bottle with an alcohol-based cleaner.
– Students have access to their fresh, clean towels to be used to clean and disinfect their zones’ equipment.
– Students are to clean and disinfectant upon completion of using any equipment.
– Staff have daily duties regarding cleaning, sanitizing and ensuring cleaning products are available to the students.
– Used towel bins are marked.
– All hand towels are professionally washed at a local laundromat.
– Dirty towels are handled by staff members only.
– Students are encouraged to bring their equipment when possible.
– Washrooms and common spaces are cleaned daily by staff and by professionals three times per week.
- Facility Capacity
– Strict scheduling has been created to ensure the facility is at less than 50% capacity at all times.
– Appointments are spaced out by 15 minutes to allow for minimal student overlap.
– Staff members are split into evening and morning shifts, and overlap is minimal.
– Signage is posted on all washroom doors reminding of physical distancing measures.
– Outdoor space is available for training if needed.
- Social Distancing Procedures
– All zones are marked and stocked with equipment needed.
– All zones are distanced based on the guidelines of The Provincial Health Office.
– Any equipment that can not be used safely or while distancing has been removed from use.
– Sharing of equipment is prohibited.
– Instructors will remain outside of all training zones.
– All staff members will take breaks in designated break zones or off-site.
– All staff meetings are distanced and in a well-ventilated space.
– The option to take part in online staff meetings is presented.
– Physical contact between students and staff is to be zero.
9. Ventilation and Air Flow
– North bay doors and south bay doors (12’x14’) will be completely open at all times.
10. Contact Tracing and Monitoring
– All appointments are tracked and monitored digitally through our student management system.
– All staff members complete a daily COVID checklist before arriving on site. https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
– All information and updates are shared in a timely fashion with all students.
– Relevant information is shared publicly via social media platforms.
11. Handling and Billing
– All handling of money is done online.
– All services are prepaid.
12. Staff and Student Sickness
– Any staff or student with symptoms of COVID-19 are not to enter the facility
– If symptoms develop while on-site, a staff member will be direct them to go home and use the BC COVID-19 self-assessment tool.
– Any surfaces touched or used by a staff member or student who develops symptoms will be cleaned immediately.
– A sick leave and coverage policy has been implemented in the scenario coverage is needed for a sick staff member.
- Remote Learning
– The use of remote learning is available.
– Remote learning is offered via our online education courses and our online individual programming.
- Food Service/Housing and Student Residences/Retail/Pubs/Museums/Medical Clinics/Performing Arts
– Does not apply.
- International Students
– Offering the use of remote learning through our online courses.
– In-person training for international students is currently paused.
– Students have access to our syllabus with hard copies and digitally through our online courses.
- Outdoor Campus Space
– Leisure use of common outdoor spaces is off-limits to students and staff.
Students or staff can report any issues to email@example.com